Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introduction to Thankful

I am thankful. Yes. I am thankful. I was born to great loving parents who loved me unconditionally. I am thankful. I have a wonderful wife, two beloved kids, wonderful brothers and sister, nieces, nephews, in-laws who are loving, funny, and supportive. I am thankful. I have and still do, lifelong friends who, will at a moments notice, come to my side if I needed them. I am thankful.

Most of all, in 1990 I came to a saving faith in Jesus Christ and his atonement for my sin. The journey has not been all roses and lollipops. That is my fault and the world we live in. But through it all, my 20-20 hindsight has shown me where He has kept me all that time. I am thankful.

I have felt His unction to put down what I believe He is saying to me, set a written goal-oriented plan for my prayer life as well as my professional life. This is a start at that process. I hope through these words that God speaks to you as He is me. I don't know the end result that this will bring, but I do know He wants me to do this. I hope that you are encouraged as you visit and find something that blesses you.

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment